Rabu, 04 September 2013

D-Lite (BIG BANG) - 12. Tonight is Boogie Back (feat. VERBAL of m-flo) “lyrics + translations” (Discover album)

Romaji:

Say “Boogie back”
Dance floor ni hanayaka na hikari
Boku wo sotto tsutsumu you na harmony
Boogie back
 Shake it up
Kami-sama ga kureta
 Amai amai milk and honey

Boku to baby brother
Mekashi konde kita party time
Sugu ni me ga aeba
 Kimi wa saikou no funky girl
Dare datte roketo ga lock suru
 Tokubetsu na kuchibiru
Honno chotto komatteru juicy fruits
Hitokoto de ieba ne

Dance floor ni hanayaka na hikari
Boku wo sotto tsutsumu you na harmony
Boogie back
 Shake it up
Kami-sama ga kureta

Amai amai milk and honey

Ichi ni san wo matazu ni
Juuroku shousetsu no tabi no hajimari
Bu-tsu de doa wo doka- to kette
“Ruka-” to sakende doka doka itte
Te-buru no piza purasu mo- chikin
Bi-ru de ikki ni nagashi komi
Geppu de minna ni say hello
(On and on to da break down)
Te na guai ni
 Ee ikitaissu ne
Issu nee
 Yeah! Nante nee
Yokunai kore? Kore yokunai?
Yokunaku naku naku naku nai?

Tonikaku party wa tsudzukeyou
Kore kara mo
 Sutto zutto sono saki mo
Kono mentsu
 Kono yari kata
Kono kyoku de
 Rock shi tsudzukeru no sa

Kokoro gawari no aite wa boku ni kimena yo
Romance no big hitter
 Great shooter
Odori tsudzukeru nara

Party tsudzuki moe agaru futari
Sou sa baby
 Koyoi no reality
Boogie back
 Shake it up
Yoru no nakaba ni wa
   Kami-sama ni arigatou

Wild na kimi uruwashi no pussy cat
Boku no te ni kami tsuite
 All night long
Boogie back
 Shake it up
Yoru no owari ni waFutarikiri no wonderland

Translation:


Say “Boogie back”
The lights on the dance floor are brilliant
I feel like I’m being gently enveloped by the harmony
Boogie back
 Shake it up
A sweet, sweet milk and honey that God gave me

Me and my baby brother
We’ve dressed up for this party time
When my eyes immediately met with yours, I knew you were the funkiest girl around
You have special lips that anyone’s rocket would lock-on to
If I had to say it briefly, they’re like juicy fruits that bother me just a little bit

The lights on the dance floor are brilliant
I feel like I’m being gently enveloped by the harmony
Boogie back
 Shake it up
A sweet, sweet milk and honey that God gave me

Without waiting for the 1, 2, 3
We begin the journey of these 16 measures
In our boots, we kick down the door with a bang
And loudly shout, “Look out!”
We inhale the “plus more chicken” pizza on the table
And wash it down all at once with beer
While belching, everyone say “hello”
( On and on to da break down)
And like this, we say, “Yeah, I wanna go there”
“Sounds great”
 Yeah! Just kidding
Isn’t this great? It’s great, isn’t it?
Isn’t it?!

Anyway, let’s continue this party
From now on
 Forever and ever, and even after that
With this honor and this method
We’ll keep rocking to this song

People that are having a change of heart, don’t decide on me
I’m a big hitter for romance
 A great shooter
If I can keep dancing

As the party continues, one couple becomes more lively
That’s right, baby
 That’s the reality for tonight
Boogie back
 Shake it up
In the middle of the night, I thank God for this

The wild side of you is like a beautiful pussy cat
You bite at my hands all night long
Boogie back
 Shake it up
At the end of the night is a wonderland just for the two of us

1 komentar: